Skip to main content

Poem- #23 | To Dearest Mom

Dear Mom


I see you caring for me even when I hated you,
Staying awake all those nights when I was in agony;
And even in my worst times
You were the one who gave me the strength,
To wear the brightest smile on my face.

Dear Mom, 
In the freaking cold winters
You were the one to make me feel warm on your lap,
You sacrificed your hunger to feed me,
I promise you there cannot be any heart like yours 
In this cruel world:
Mom, to write this poem I was never told,
Now I write it, cause my heart is not so cold,
But Mom for me you are the best in the world.

Dear Mom,
Even the legends have bowed to you,
And even God has praised you,
For what you have done.
You are the one who forgave me for the pain I caused;
And for me there is no one as great as you Mom,
There is nothing in the world that you didn't do for us,
You gave up your aspirations to fullfil my dreams,
And you fought against the world for me.
You are the true owner of my breath.

Dear Mom,
 I need your blessing to be the very best,
And Dear God,
please bless me to live my life well
 With my dearest Mom,
Mom, I may say I hate you,
But when you are not there I really miss you.
And sometimes do cry for you.
Day may be my food provider,
But you are my life enhancer,
And at last Dear mom, I may not like you always,
We may have arguments and fight sometimes
But there is something you should know:
I have always loved you and will do so forever.

Dear Mom,
I want your prayers that help me seize the world,
The way you sing to make me sleep,
How I wake up to a smile that overpowers all that's bleak,
Oh I can tell the world of the brightest smile 
Which doesn't let me feel weak.

Happiness

    Wondering about empty pages of note books,
I tried to find happiness in these empty rooms.
And with the blowing wind
The memories of yesterday strikes back,
The pain that people caused
The mess and clown I was made,
It seemed like it happened just the last day.
The stress of yesterday, is the same today.
Will it ever go?
 Or will the best days will also be a gloomy day?
For everlasting happiness I am ready to pay,
But even when it is gone:
It feels likes it is smiling on me from far away,
Waiting to come back yet again.

My Smile

Refreshing and ebullient is what you are to me,
Admirable, beautiful, awesome,
No words can describe you,
Like an angel you have come to me,
Simple answer to pain is what you are,
Melancholy turned into happiness because of you,
I found the happy me because of you.
Lucky enough I am to have you,
Enlivened, has become my life because of you.


Someone By Me

In the cold chilling night, full of beautiful stars,
And the heart gratifying air,
The dream of you can never be forgone,
In this night full of bad vision.
You made me realize that I am not all alone,
Enjoying and admirable are the time I spent with you:
Heartwarming are your sweet words,
Enthralling are your ways to understand things,
Additional joy is what I get when I am with you,
Relishing are moments with you.
To the world you maybe anything
But for me you are my smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Foley | The Guest List

Blurb:  A wedding celebration turns dark and deadly in this deliciously wicked and atmospheric thriller reminiscent of Agatha Christie from the author of  The Hunting Party. The bride ‧ The plus one ‧ The best man ‧ The wedding planner ‧ The bridesmaid ‧ The body On an island off the coast of Ireland, guests gather to celebrate two people joining their lives together as one. The groom: handsome and charming, a rising television star. The bride: smart and ambitious, a magazine publisher. It’s a wedding for a magazine, or for a celebrity: the designer dress, the remote location, the luxe party favours, the boutique whiskey. The cell phone service may be spotty and the waves may be rough, but every detail has been expertly planned and will be expertly executed. But perfection is for plans, and people are all too human. As the champagne is popped and the festivities begin, resentments and petty jealousies begin to mingle with the reminiscences and well wishes. The groomsmen begin the drink

Kimberly Brubaker Bradley | The War That Saved My Life

Blurb: An exceptionally moving story of triumph against all odds set during World War 2, from the acclaimed author of Jefferson’s Sons and for fans of Number the Stars.   Ten-year-old Ada has never left her one-room apartment. Her mother is too humiliated by Ada’s twisted foot to let her outside. So when her little brother Jamie is shipped out of London to escape the war, Ada doesn’t waste a minute—she sneaks out to join him.   So begins a new adventure of Ada, and for Susan Smith, the woman who is forced to take the two kids in. As Ada teaches herself to ride a pony, learns to read, and watches for German spies, she begins to trust Susan—and Susan begins to love Ada and Jamie. But in the end, will their bond be enough to hold them together through wartime? Or will Ada and her brother fall back into the cruel hands of their mother?   This masterful work of historical fiction is equal parts adventure and a moving tale of family and identity—a classic in the making. Review: 'The War

Alireza Taheri Araghi | The Immortals of Tehran

BLURB: As a child living in his family's apple orchard, Ahmad Torkash-Vand treasures his great-great-great-great grandfather's every mesmerizing word. On the day of his father's death, Ahmad listens closely as the seemingly immortal elder tells him the tale of a centuries-old family curse . . . and the boy's own fated role in the story. Ahmad grows up to suspect that something must be interfering with his family, as he struggles to hold them together through decades of famine, loss, and political turmoil in Iran. As the world transforms around him, each turn of Ahmad's life is a surprise: from street brawler, to father of two unusually gifted daughters; from radical poet, to politician with a target on his back. These lives, and the many unforgettable stories alongside his, converge and catch fire at the center of the Revolution. Exploring the brutality of history while conjuring the astonishment of magical realism, The Immortals of Tehran is a novel about the incan